Blog Archive

Tuesday 27 July 2010

The Rainbow Connection

Whoa, that's a full rainbow!

All the way...


Double rainbow! Oh my gosh...

It's a double rainbow all the way...

So intense!

Whoah, whoah oh my gosh oh my gosh...

WOOO!! YEAH!!!


It's starting to look like a TRIPLE rainbow!

Ohhh YEEEAH!!!

It's full on: double rainbow across the sky!


[sobbing]


It's so bright and vivid.

[random windchimes]

What does this mean?

[groaning]

[possible climax]

[more sobbing]


It's so beautiful!!


[still more sobbing]


[sniffling] Oh my gosh...


It's a double complete rainbow - ah ah ah ahhhh!



What does it mean?


Erin G., Sarv, Lindsay W., Emily M., Amanda L., Katherine M., Kayla D., & Ruth S., these Wrecks are for the lovers, the dreamers, and this guy.

(I'm also rather partial to the autotune version.)

No comments:

Post a Comment