Blog Archive

Tuesday 23 August 2005

What Country Are We In Again?

Hey Conservodogs? While yer whistlin' oh beautiful for spacious skies...

They shutting the jam party down.

And well...

I thought we had the right to assemble. Maybe not in Pittsburgh.

Watch both of those short videos and see what we're up against. Can it get any stupider??? Hippies can't dance. People can't speak out against an unjust war started, fueled and supported by lies??? Yo for real... It's 2005 man. I'm trying to be in New Zealand by 2006, fuck all this shit. Mom, Sis, Family, I suggest you follow me now. This shit is too much... Happens way too much.

Sometimes I call in the national guard when my neighbors birthday party goes a little late and they play their radio too loud... STOP THE MADNESS!

Oh how I wish these rappers weren't such selfish, pussy little bitches and would speak out on things... What happened to rap??? Didn't it used to have something to say? I need to stop... too salty right now to comment on the state of rap...

No comments:

Post a Comment