Blog Archive

Saturday 7 January 2006

Free MP3 DownloadIll Tactics - Rap Idol 2006

Look here, this is going to be a huge song. Remember that you heard it here first.


Ill Tactics

DOWNLOAD ILL TACTICS - RAP IDOL 2006 HERE

I should review the song for you and give you a little background on it, but when I first put it in, I had no idea what I was in for and honestly I got a little bit mad. I was like, "DAMN MAN WHY THIS BOY RAPPIN' LIKE...?" And as the song continued, I got it and feel as though dude came up with something brilliant. Haters and people with no sense of humor may call it corny or hate on it in general, but I know this kid Ill Tactics, super lyricist from Beaumont, TX, and on this one he really came with it. Congratulations Ill Tactics.

And if you are a regular listener to Damage Control, you've heard a lot of songs from this cat over the past almost 4 years.

O.K. Austin stand up. I'm coming out there Sunday night, tonight maybe, depending on when you are reading this to see MAGNO, CHALIE BOY, BIG ROB, RAPID RIC, NAC & SWIFT OF CARNIVAL BEATS, BASSWOOD LANE, DJ GRIP, DJ YOUNG SPINNA, 3RD DEGREE and more at the Backroom. Come holla at me, I'd love to see you.

I got a jump off happening at the backroom Friday January 27th. Get ready for it. Official announcement and flyer coming soon right Tosin???

No comments:

Post a Comment