Blog Archive

Sunday 9 April 2006

Now York This Week (Yes Now)

Yo. All y'all out there in that big city New Yoke holler at me. I will be thurr. Monday night at Sway for Fiona Bloom's birthday party with DJ RAPID RIC AND DJ ELLE and Wednesday night is the Source Magazine issue release party for this little ol' Texas thang they got on the shelves right now. Rapid Ric and from what I hear Michael Watts spinning at that. Bavu Blakes and Chalie Boy in the house. Representing that Next Texas. Whut it Dew Family.



The conference went real good yesterday. I'll post photos asap.

Anyway below are the flyers for the Source Magazine party in NYC and the Complex Magazine party this Friday in Houston. You need to RSVP and be on the list for both. I can maybe get you into the Source Party on Wednesday if you happen to be in NYC and actually do something with your life. Holla.



No comments:

Post a Comment