Blog Archive

Friday 19 May 2006

I'm biting Cocaine Blunts with that You Tubage today

Man, I never fucked with You Tube too much till today. Now I'm all up on it. I never knew they had so much. Anyway here's some Houston gems and then some....


interview and live footage with devin the dude in seattle on some night vision shit or some shit (not quite sure who the new hype man is...)


Devin the Dude - Lacville 79 Video


Devin the Dude on Carson Daily


Lil FLip and Hawk Tribute to DJ Screw - Cry to this... (End of SU4C)


Hawk Drop for Hata Proof DVD


Hawk Performing Swang at Club Blue


Hawk freestyle from SU4C documentary. I'll never forget when I went to Soulja Slims funeral with my man and fellow writer Allen Gordon. He had just got a copy of SU4C and was asking me about Hawk like "Man that dude Hawk, I was falling asleep watching the video and then his freestyle came on and I had to keep rewinding it. Anyway here's part of it.


Hawk and Grit Boys Video - "Spend Somethin'"


Hawk - Haters Love It When You're Down from H-Town Underworld Soundtrack - Streetheat DVD


Lil O and Hawk - Back Back


Trae, Hawk, Fat Pat - Swang Video


ESG - Swang and Bang


UGK - Supposed to Bubble - Watching this classic video is kind of funny. Today, Bun B has slimmed down and Pimp C has fattened up. Peep it.


Greatest song ever - UGK - Wood Wheel. Two times for the conservative liberal...


Not Houston but very important for your education


As is this...

Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment