Blog Archive

Monday 10 July 2006

Start Snitching Motherfuckers



I may be the only person in this world who is not a cop or a politician who thinks that the whole "Stop Snitching" campaign is the stupidest thing in the world. Let me explain myself.

No. I don't think it's cool when someone gets busted for selling/having drugs cuz they are a fuck up and fucked themselves, and then they go and call out names in order to get a softer sentence. Do the crime, YOU do the time and so yes I agree with that part of it. If you fucked up, don't rat out the whole organization just because you fucked up.

But in the case of someone who murdered one of my good friends (or really anyone for that matter) you motherfuckers need to start snitching. People know what the fuck happened. People know who did it. There were bullets from two different guns found inside him so at least two little bastards know something.

You probably fuckin' know something if you live on the south side and have any sort of connection to the streets at all.

So look here, either start snitching or bring me the motherfuckers heads. I just had a talk with a good friend of the Hawkins family and got mad/sad again. I'm telling you man, secrets cause cancer. Let it out. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment