Blog Archive

Thursday 7 September 2006

Stop Me From Having Verbal Epiphanies

Yo I have a major announcement. I AM GONNA START RAPPING AND HAVE HIRED PHAROAH MONCH TO WRITE ALL MY RHYMES YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT TAKE IT TO DIDDY MOTHERFUCKER.

This me rapping right here. Feel the real. SoReal. Rap Name P. Diddreal.

Listen to it and tell me what you think below.

As a side note - Is MySpace really the best place to be advertising the new SPM album?

(BTW I'm actually an SPM supporter. I have love for the guy and have no idea what really happened on that fateful evening that got him locked up for almost 40 years. My opinion on the SPM case is there was too much weirdness surrounding it and no DNA evidence which they should have had if it all went down the way it was reported. I don't know. I'm not hating, just have to say I was a lil shocked to sign on to MySpace and see that advertisement.)

Anyone want to take over my MySpace page? I hate fuckin' looking at that shit. And all I ever get is messages like "YO MATT ANYTIME YOU WANNA BLOW ME UP GET AT ME IM READY LISSEN TO MY MUSIC ON MY PAGE." I don't "lissen" to music on MySpace pages. I'm old. I just use it to promote thangs. And I have had about enough of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment