Blog Archive

Wednesday 14 November 2007

Word to K-Rino (and Snapp)

Man, I didn't even know this video existed, and YouTube says it's been up for four months, shit. Anyway it's my man Snapp featuring K-Rino. Snapp waaaaay back in the day was one half of the Poetic Souls along with GT (from 97.9 the Boxx and you probably have a couple of his solo discs). Their 12" went on ebay recently for like $200,000 or some shit. Naw, but it was way high. Anyway here's a video with Snapp and K-Rino called "Deth Season." I know a lot of people out there don't cut for rappers who really rap anymore, but this shit right here is coming real.



Then as I was looking at this one (Thanks to FWMJ at RappersIKnow.com for the heads up!) I noticed that there's a gang of K-Rino stuff on YouTube. Check it out...


Doin' Bad


Live in Adelaide Australia. GO GET THE FULL DVD AT SOUTHPARKCOALITION.COM along with the Finland one. It's so dope to watch man.


The One


On my Side


Ryno from Austin meets K-Rino (FREE RYNO)

And Free MC Fatal too.

No comments:

Post a Comment