Blog Archive

Thursday 7 February 2008

Bun B Live in Houston FRIDAY!

Real talk get your tickets in advance for this one.

It's imperative that we all show up and support the man Bun B on his first trek to the stage since the passing of Pimp C. I imagine that this can't be easy for the dude, and to be real with you man we all need to be there to show him how much his music and Pimp's music has meant to all of us.

I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it.



Seriously Houston, and I don't know if any of the artists even look at this page anymore, but fact is I'ma call y'all out. Come have this mans back and celebrate the life of Pimp C and the future of Bun B and all the artists who Pimp held close.

Then Feb. 25th Get ready for BRAND NUBIAN live with Connie Price & the Keystones and my brother COSMO BAKER!



RSVP Site should be up later today at www.scion.com/livemetro

No comments:

Post a Comment