Blog Archive

Wednesday 7 January 2009

Jennifer Aniston - A Surprise Christmas poem from John Mayer

Jennifer AnistonJennifer AnistonJennifer Aniston got a suprise from her hot boyfriend, John Mayer... According to Star, he wrote a Christmas poem for Jennifer Aniston, and as a surprise New Year’s gift, Mayer recorded it as a song. “He changed it a little bit to make it more lyrical,” an insider tells the mag. “But it’s all John Mayer style, so it sounds good.”

John Mayer surprised Aniston w/ the tune during both of them trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Aniston reportedly broke down in tears of joy.

The lyrics are supposedly: “Lucky in love, lucky in love/ Didn’t forget me when I asked you to leave me/ Didn’t forget me/ Now you’re alongside me/ You’ve brought luck to love/ I’ve been hit by a truck in love.”

OMG!!!!

He’s SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO romantic and sweet if this rumor is true! :)

Jennifer Aniston is so lucky, she found a very hot boyfriend and plus Mayer writes amazing songs!

Good for them!

I’m truly happy for Jen!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment