Blog Archive

Friday 13 February 2009

Jennifer Aniston wants children

Jennifer Aniston Marle and MeJennifer Aniston has revealed that one day Aniston would like to have children.

Jennifer Aniston is dating musician John Mayer and whose ex-husband Brad Pitt now has six children with Angelina Jolie. Aniston told the Daily Telegraph that she was at 1st unsure about playing a mother to a dog in new movie Marley And Me, but then decided it would be a test. :: Marley And Me is out on March 13

She said: "I want to have children. That's my plan."

Jennifer' most famous role was playing Rachel in hit US sitcom Friends for 10 years and Jennifet is still very emotional about it.

Jennifer Aniston revealed: "Friends really helped people through some hard times.

"I've experienced some of my most moving moments when people who have survived cancer have wept in my arms with gratitude or when one sweet girl told me that as her mother was dying they watched episodes of Friends to get through the hours.

"It's a very, very powerful thing to have been part of something that has been a marker in people's lives.

"If there is to be a reunion I would hope it would be sooner rather than later and I think it would be better if we did just one episode. Courteney Cox and I have discussed it and it would be fun to get together again, but I don't know if it will happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment