Blog Archive

Thursday 7 January 2010

Powder room art

Anyone who knows me at all knows my two favorite colors are black and pink. There are limits to my love of pink however, and I usually don’t let it run wild in my decor (you’re welcome hb). 

There are two places in the house though that I let my inhibitions run wild, the bathroom and office. Yes yes I know, I need to post pictures and i will……… soon.

Anyways, I often find myself liking parts of art pieces or the style but not the colors or even worse, I love the piece but not the price. So what is a girl to do at 3am when she can’t sleep? Decide to paint, what else!

I am in no way, shape or form an artist or painter, (truth be told, I’ve never painted anything in my life, well unless you count finger paints) but I decided I wanted to fill a blank space in my bathroom. I happen to have a blank canvas, lord knows why, and a box of craft paint and ended up with this.

IMG_1972sigI’m fairly happy with it and think it will look great with a black frame in my bathroom.

I’m linking up to S2C’s party hubbypic-2. Do you see what color that hammer is PINK, OMG a pink hammer could ‘maybe’ be mine Ohmygoodness.

Also linking to the DIY Show off DIY Blog button .

No comments:

Post a Comment