Blog Archive

Monday 29 March 2010

Antique Glazed Wall Sconce

I was so excited when I found this beauty at Goodwill.

IMG_2073sig 

You don’t think it’s beautiful? Maybe beauty really is in the eye of the beholder because I was run to the HB “look what I found look what I found” excited when I found it.

Normally I would have slapped a coat of black spray paint on this baby and been happy. However, someone in bloggy land has let the Heirloom White bug out of its cage and it BIT.ME.

Oh decorating OCD why do you haunt me so.

So I slapped a coat of HW on her and it was finished. HA HA HA no, it needed more. So I glazed it!

IMG_2188sig IMG_2196sigIMG_2200sig IMG_2198sig

Oh how I luv it and adore that real looking electric candle on it.

That bug bite is really itching, I wonder what else I can find to paint HW. 

Linky Parties:

MM DIY Blog button shadesofpinkicon TGC_linkyparty twiceremembered.blogspot.com makemonday1 sumossweetstuff.blogspot.com marketyourselfcopy-1 craftskeepmesane.blogspot.com th_Copy3ofDSCF5502 ITS-SO-VERY-RENOVATED-BUTTON-copy1 asoftplace.net kimbaDIY diane1876.blogspot.com Jackson 005_thumb thepersimmonperch.blogspot.com MIMButton150 sillylittlesparrow.com tootyourhorn-1 todayscreativeblog.blogspot.com getYourCraftOnResized theherberfamily.blogspot.com tt1 reinventedkb.com trashTotreasure j-a-girl.blogspot.com blogbutton1_Page_2

 

No comments:

Post a Comment