Blog Archive

Thursday 15 April 2010

2010 Party!

Wow, I am quite the party animal this week! Hopefully all of you are having a good time being a social butterfly as well and I’m so glad you took the chance to stop by!

Now on to today’s party.

5minutesformom.com blog_party_banner_horiz

So what is Cheap Like a Birdie?

I’m a little bit of a newbie to the blogging world but the name really says it all. I enjoy decorating, having parties (really enjoy the planning!), organization, beauty/skin care and crafting with one major theme…… Cheap!

I don’t claim to be Martha Stewart (or even close for that matter) but I like to share tips or tricks for cutting costs, saving money and still getting a great result.

I’m so glad you came by and hope you’ll leave a comment so I can return the favor. Please take a chance to look around and come back soon to see the result of a first time ottoman tufting experience!

 

Did I mention this blog party had prizes? No? Go on over and check out the selection they have!

If I win I would honestly just be thankful for anything, however some of my favorites are:

Grand Prize- Toshiba Laptop

US104 $50 Visa Card

US112 $50 Amazon e-certificate

USC3 $50 Target Gift Card

Random others- INTL16, INTL14, INTL11, INTL8, INTL3, USC60, USC17, USC8, USC3

No comments:

Post a Comment