Blog Archive

Sunday 30 January 2011

Wordy Pillows

I’ve been looking for rectangular pillows for my sofa for awhile now, but nothing seemed to fit. I’m picky.

I happen to find the perfect fabric (yep on sale from over $8 a yard to $1.50) and decided it was time to try freezer paper. I found a quote I loved, cut my stencil and used fabric medium.

 IMG_3025CLBsigtm

IMG_3025CLBsigrbn

I really like them and love the old world-ish, not perfect writing to them.

Linking to:

All the Parties I like to HERE, please check them out!

tatertotsandjello.blogspot 978446890_7b2ZN-O alittlelovelyblog.blogspot saturdaysoireebutton-2MM DIY Blog button iheartnaptime.blogspot iheartnaptimebuttonsundayscoop singingthreelittlebirds.blogspot singingbutton-1-1-1-1 bystephanielynn.com party makingtheworldcuter.blogspot.com MondayCuter JSIWU_BUTTON skiptomylou.org MadeByYouMonday

craftskeepmesane.blogspot th_DSCF63832j-a-girl.blogspot.com blogbutton1_Page_2

No comments:

Post a Comment