Blog Archive

Friday 25 February 2011

A Matter of Life and Death

Sure, the Oscars are this Sunday - but all *I* see is a handy excuse to quote one of my favorite movies ad nauseam.


Let's begin, shall we?

This doesn't bode well.

That's also the only Oscars wreck I have, so from here on out it's all booze, guns, and gangster talk. Woohoo!

Thank you. But don't call me "boss."


Hey, are you still packin'? Fork it over.

I mean that literally.

It's like disarming Germany.

If Germany had one giant icing bullet and a bunch of smaller, cupcake bullets, that is.

(What, you couldn't tell those were shotgun shells?)

(Of course I knew! I just had no idea!)


You're just saying that because of the guns. And don't call me "bosss," either.


For Dr. Poole ("'Allo!") we have this treasure trove of linguistic anomalies:

And such nicely rounded dipthongs.


In fact, I'd say these wrecks call for a celebration!

But don't worry; we only keep this in the house for yacht christenings.



Matthew C., Aimee W., DB, Jennifer W., Robert K., Rachael F., & Marian R., let me show you the door. THERE'S THE DOOR!

Oh, and if you're completely lost right now, I'd suggest starting here.

No comments:

Post a Comment