Blog Archive

Sunday 23 October 2005

DJ Rapid RIc Live in New York - See You There Mon. & Tues. Oct. 24 - 25

Say what's up y'all,



Matt Sonzala here. Just reaching out to let you know that I'ma be in New York these next two days (Monday Oct. 24 and Tuesday Oct. 25) with DJ Rapid Ric.

He's got a show at SWAY. Peep the details:

--MONDAY OCT 24TH--
Houston So Real
In Association with Retail Mafia Presents...
SCREW YORK CITY
Featuring...
Rapid Ric (Texas/Mixtape Mechanic)
& DJ Elle (SXRZ)
Fubz Birthday XXX-travaganza
@ SWAY 305 Spring St.
(btwn Greenwich & Hudson)
11pm-4am
$5 Suggested Donation so Rapid Ric can get back to Austin TX

Anyway, I REALLY want to see you there as it's not everyday that I get to New York, only every month.

I'll be out and about on Tuesday, watching the Astros come back and start
whooping fools, but I REALLY want to see you Monday. Come holler.

Thanks again Roxy.

PEACE matt

No comments:

Post a Comment