Blog Archive

Sunday 26 March 2006

My man Andy MacTavish and his SXSW Fader House Photos

These photos here were taken by my man Andy MacTavish. He's been back in Scotland for a while or some shit and all of a sudden popped up in Austin on the Saturday of SXSW. We got it going at the Fader Party. Here's what he came out with. Email him andy_mactavish@hushmail.com.




SoReal


Simon and Garfunkel 2007?


Fader Party on Blast


Saturday




LinYee in control


Damon, Biz 3






DJ Chill






SXSW Gave me a camera phone to shoot video and vlog the conference. That's um, video blog. I got a lot of stupid shit you won't want to sit through but fuck it. At least see Shawn David McMillan Live at the Hideout, and hear Serg's puke sleep story.

CLICK HERE TO SEE WHY I AM NOT A VIDEOGRAPHER


Shoe bags in effect


Neva Scared


Sarge manages Big Ben from the Rally Boys




Misty










Hello.




Inside the Fader/Levi's house


Man....




After the party is the after party.

Full recap on the way complete with links to all sorts of shit. If you have some SXSW coverage you think I need to link to, send it to me asap. matt at damagecontrolradio dot org. I'll include all that shit. I been searching it out a bit. Full recap on the way, I know, I know. Plus photos from my man Chuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment