Blog Archive

Tuesday 28 March 2006

Super Slow Mo Screwed And Chopped SoReal Boyinadaze still

Man. I'm still screwed and chopped off that SXSW. Still haven't finished my little write up that soon enough will be irrelevant. Just realized I never posted these links. Here's a few interesting bits of SXSW coverage to chew on.

Interview with me by Sara Cress for the Houston Chronicle Blog. THANKS SARA!

Story about Money Waters in the Dallas Morning News. Wouldn't it be nice if the Houston papers came out and covered Houston rap too? Dallas really put it down at SXSW this year.

Tony Chapman and my man Chuck put it down photo wise! I got some of Chuck's photos coming up on HoustonSoReal soon.

More From Dallas.

Mo' Dallas.

My man Rondo's Photos.

Josh from Deaf in the Family's Photos.

Jen from Josh of Deaf in the Family's Photos.

Mo' comin' soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment