Blog Archive

Wednesday 30 August 2006

Advertisement of Sorts:Do You Want Your Music Promoted in Europe?

Do you want to promote your music in Europe?

As you may or may not know myself, DJ Chill and DJ Rapid Ric are going to be in Europe from September 20 - September 29th doing HoustonSoReal parties in Oslo, Norway, Trondheim, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Amsterdam, possibly Paris and definitely London.

These will be some straight up Dirty South parties like Europe has never seen. At these parties I plan to give away mixtapes, cd singles, vinyl to DJ's, t-shirts, posters and copies of Ozone Magazine to everyone we see. And on days off we will be hitting up retail in all the cities as well as doing some radio appearances.

I realize that everyone can't go with us on this trip, but if you start really promoting now, maybe I can book your European tour next.

So look, most of you, especially in Texas, know my rep. I am not bullshitting here. I will charge you a nominal fee, and take your product to Europe to hit off tastemakers and potential fans. I'll bring you back photos and feedback at the end of the trip so you can see what I did to promote your artist/product.

Your fee will help pay for our travel and taxes on the promo items we will have to pay in every country we go to.

Also, to set the whole theme off right at these HoustonSoReal parties, we will be decorating the clubs with promo posters from artists from out here in the south. You know how we do.

So shit, I already know half you fools pay street teams a lot of money to do that shit in your own back yard.

You can pay me a lil something and I'll get your career kick started in Europe.

Let me know what you think.

Email any inquiries to matt at damagecontrolradio dot org and I'll get right back at ya.

This is an opportunity for you that you really shouldn't miss out on. Holler. You know I put it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment