Blog Archive

Monday 14 August 2006

Forgive Them - For they know not what they do



Noz over at Cocaine Blunts alerted me to the fact that the Odd Squad classic "Fad A Nuf Fa Erybody has been screwed and chopped and said version has been released officially on Rap A Lot.

Meanwhile the original version is still out of print.

If there's one record in this world that I do not want to hear slowed and slopped it's this one.

And I'm on that one, on the intro. Maybe I will have to check for that shit. I say "Rob Quest, his crew the Odd Squad.. we're about to go into another Odd Squad track. yes, that's me. And I don't even have a real copy of the CD. I have a CD cover with a burned copy in it and I have a cassette with no cover.

I do have a few "I Can't See It" cassingles still wrapped though and somewhere I have a couple little promo flashlights and all the wax.

REISSUE THE FUCKING ALBUM AND QUIT WITH THE BULLSHIT PSEUDO SCREWED SHIT DO YOU NOT REMEMBER THAT DJ SCREW DID THE CUTS ON THE ODD SQUAD DEMO???? This is some bullshit and way too goofy for me.

I don't even want to think about what "Jazz Rendition" sounds like slowed and slopped.

(PS I'm not trying to insult the DJ who was just doing his job and maybe did a great job of it, I just know that no one in this camp could even be the least bit excited about this release and me personally, I'm scared of it).

Better you buy this -

No comments:

Post a Comment