Blog Archive

Thursday 12 October 2006

Life Can't Get Much More Confusing Than This

Why I am posting MSNBC Content I don't know.

All I know is I am getting actively involved in Chris Bell's campaign for Governor of Texas right now. We all have to get involved. If you are not working for change, you are working for Satan. Fuck you.

Watch this and wonder.



While I sit here and wonder why I don't live on a mountain in Norway teaching my kids how to live off seal meat and icycles, I realize that I have to work for change. If the idiots we currently have representing US in our government didn't let shit like this happen, it wouldn't happen. Pledge allegiance to the pharmaceutical industry and the oil industry idiot cuz that's who you are really supporting by being as complacent and lazy as you are being. Wasting away reading magazines like The Source and stuff. Fucking up.

(P.S. In many ways I also support Kinky Friedman, in fact I would love to see him win the governors race. But fact is we live in Texas, and no writer/Jew/comedian/rabbelrouser is going to win this state. Sad but true. I would vote for him, but the majority of Texas has never even heard of his ass and it's a reality we have to accept. And the "Jew" comment, well that's not a reflection of me or him, I just know Texas and I know the ones in the small towns ain't quite to the 20th Century yet let alone the 21st and that's just how it is. Totally fucked. Can we work please, to make it not so totally fucked? I'm all for Kinky, but I am more for destroying the guy who closed over 200 public schools in our state (Rick Perry) and I am definitely not down for the bitch who mothered one of Bush's mouthpieces (That bitch Strayhorn).)

Shit's going down the toilet so fast. Please vote. And Please vote for a law that would make hanging mandatory for any politician who looks out for the pharmaceutical industry. Aside from some recreational fun time, we don't need most of these pieces of shit either. The pharmaceutical indystry needs to be flushed. In fact, can we just start over please, from scratch?

I'm just mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment