Blog Archive

Monday 20 November 2006

I'm an Idiot

Thanks for the comments below for real. I don't know why I wrote the harsh lil paragraph below. I think I was spazzing out about something else, then looked down and was like "Man over 5000 people downloaded this thing and I can't even get 10 people to say whether or not they like the new format?" That's all, I'm an idiot. And a spazz. And if you know me, you knew that already. At least the spazz part. I tend to try and pretend to be smart in public. Anyway it seems to be split 50/50 on the show format. I'ma see how it works this week and will probably try to record it both ways. Truth is having it in three parts takes up more server space cuz those files are kind of big. What I was really wondering was did it take forever to download cuz it took forever to upload.

Anyway man, I got some shit in the works fo dat ass. The grime shows I was trying to do this week as Lady Sov after parties have been postponed till early 2007 when we can fix a proper tour. Michael Watts cancelled his three Norway gigs, so hopefully we can get those back in action in early 2007.

And as of now, I am working with Devin the Dude, Willie D of the Geto Boys, Rapid Ric, DJ Chill, Killer Mike, K-Rino and Trae on tours of Europe/Australia/New Zealand/Japan and the Orient for the first quarter of 2007. So get at me if any of that sounds interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment