Blog Archive

Sunday 11 February 2007

Reply to comments on my post "Piss off"

I would like to thank for ur support and ur comments, I will reply to ur
comments whenever possible.......

Anonymous said...
Indeed a good site... thanks for the
recommendation........ cheerss.. by the way. which pic is u?

February 9, 2007 9:10 PM

This will be top secret... when my site get a hit count of over 100, then
maybe I will consider to let u know....


RacerBoi said...
agnes, nice short blogging...keep it up :)

to anonymous: pardon
me but y is it a gd site to u?

to me, sggirls.com is thrash...its a site
where any people can post up a girl's pic without them knowing it...how great
can that be? if u r a woman, u'll noe wat it is to be indirectly threatened wif
ur pics posted online, not to mention photoshop'd. in short (correct me if i'm
wrong), its a cheapo site where guys can offload their needs as n when they want
it.

think abt it, if ur gf is spotted over in sggirls.com, wud u even
say the same thing?

cheers!
B

February 9, 2007 11:43 PM

Thanks for ur encouragement, I will keep the good job and post good blog, do cont to support me....








No comments:

Post a Comment