Blog Archive

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Phonics Phailures

When "sounding it out" goes horribly, hilariously wrong.


"Good By Kathleen."

As opposed to 'Bad by Wreckerator,' I guess.

"Don't Techno For An Answer"

Especially when Polka is much more effective.


Aw, they always were joined at the hip.


"Ay, lass, nao A'm off to tend me wee bairns!"

(Don't worry; I have no idea what I just wrote, either.)


Hey, just for fun, try adding in a bad connection to your Phonics phone order. Why, you never know WHAT you might get!

Can you guess what the order was?

[humming Jeopardy theme]


Give up?


It was supposed to read, "Goodbye, farewell, now get out!"



And finally, a Wreck that pays tribute to my very own Sunshine State:


"Fair Wiell Dan
In Joy Florida!"

Huh. I think I knew a girl named Joy Florida once.

[clearing throat] Um. Not that that has anything to do with this cake, of course. Heh. Aheh. Yeeeah.

[checking watch]

So...

What do you say we get to the credits now?


Thanks, Fernando, Dori K., Wayne H., Todd K., Tammy B., & Judith B.. That almost got awkward there.

Also, you guys ever notice that the name Phonics is super ironic? You know, since you can't actually sound out the word for sounding out words? Just curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment