Blog Archive

Thursday 23 June 2005

I Know It's Been A Minute - I'm Not a Slacker

I just play one on the blogsite.

Yo I was just up in the damn hospital for my fucking knee that has been fucking with me for the past 2 months. It blew up to magnanimous proportions last night just before Damage Control which is why I missed the show, and the opportunity to interview Killer Mike, one of my favorites, live on the air. DOH! So you know it was serious if I missed that shit.

Anyway I been swamped with work and have been hooking up some really interesting collabos. When I tell you about 'em you won't believe it, just know it's some wild, international shit (more than I have even told you so far Catch, Lemon-Red, Benzi, etc...).

So, lemme take these vicodins and cortizones and watch these Spurs fuck a few folks up tonight, and I will get back atcha. I got a gang of shit to post, just need to go put one leg up one leg up one leg up one leg up... on the arm of my couch.

And oh yeah, I quit drinking, for now. Hold me to that please. The real reason is, I think my knee must be filling up with beer cuz I haven't really been ingesting any other fluids lately, and my man Vishnu called me from Los Angeles to say that "Everyone in Houston is calling him telling him I'm drinking too much." That's not exactly news at 11 cuz like, I been drinking too much for decades, but it is what it is and I am chilling for a minute. At least a few weeks till I get this knee in order and all that shit. So if I try to punch you, or cuss you out on the phone, or appear to be shaking, don't mind me. MattSoReal will be back.

And if any of your distributor folk want to fuck with a HoustonSoReal compilation that will blow your tits backward, holler at me. It's in the works and I got a good team.

No comments:

Post a Comment