Blog Archive

Wednesday 15 June 2005

I Know What You're Saying - It's About Damn Time I Got Cl'Che Up On Here. I Know I Agree. DL the video and jams


So my homey Cl'che stopped by today to drop off a copy of her video which you can Download and watch below (please don't stream) and to bring me a couple of tracks from her CD so I could rip 'em and post 'em. See her Off Da Chain CD has some sort of anti-internet shit on it so I couldn't make any MP3's, and a big time record label from overseas was asking me a bit about her and well, being the hater of snail mail that I have become, I just wanted to send them mugs some MP3's, but couldn't till now.


So now I'm like fuck it, I'ma give you the video for "Jiggle It," and MP3 of said song, and an MP3 of the title track from her last album Off Da Chain, which also features Big Pokey ("Sittin' Sideways").


So feel the funky real and leave a comment below and let me know what you think. I thrive off of your comments. Don't talk trash, this a lady right here, o.k.?


Oh yeah all these photos were taken by B&D Images, if I would have taken them they would have been way darker and blurry, you know that already though right.

DOWNLOAD DON'T STREAM "Jiggle It" VIDEO HERE

And Download "Jiggle It" MP3 Here featuring the man Billy Cook and Young Kano

And this right here is "Off Da Chain" featuring Big Pokey of the Screwed Up Click. Some call Cl'che First Lady of the Screwed Up CLick, but I'm not gonna get into some discussion of who all is and isn't Screwed Up Click, I just know... wait, I can't make that announcement yet. Roxy hold me back now. What y'all know about our next Texas excursion to New York City? You better ask somebody. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment