Blog Archive

Thursday 24 November 2005

Give Thanks for Last Nights Damage Control

Well, it's that fucking holiday again. The day where we all go stuff ourselves in celebration of the slaughter of our lands native peoples in the name of capitalism. I never really understood America's affinity for this holiday and all that it represents, though I guess if you use it as a day to really count your blessings and give thanks for all that you have, even if it isn't much, well, then it is serving some sort of purpose.

I'm thankful for my family, friends, health and that about does it. Can't wait to see all y'all this weekend.

Here's last night's Damage Control. DJ Chill had to spin at Coco Loco so DJ Ryno came down and filled in on them wheels. I forgot this CD I made with like 20 new exclusive cuts, so I was a bit distressed, but Ryno held it down nicely. Boy killed it.

Houston was not in the house last night, save for myself, Smoke and Lo-Key. Rather we had folks from Dallas (Mexodus & Tilt K), Beaumont (Abstraq & Go Gettas), Austin (Dot Komm) and New Orleans/Atlanta (Producer Geesta). Shit New York was also in the building as our girl Lin Yee from Fader Magazine / Cornerstone came through with her girls and well, it was a nice night. Fairly mellow. You'll hear it. Play this while you watch football and stuff your face in celebration of a slaughter that continues to this day....

DOWNLOAD DAMAGE CONTROL THANGS-GIVING EDITION HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment