Blog Archive

Tuesday 29 November 2005

Scarface Presents The ProductWhat You Know About That?

More info coming this week. Suffice it to say, Scarface Presents The Product out early 2006 on Underground Railroad, distributed by Koch. Tracks I heard are fire produced by Scarface, Tone Capone and NO Joe I think did one of the ones I heard. My Homies 2 Coming Soon too.

And Houston is gonna fall off in 2006 how???

I really don't think so. At least 2 Scarface albums, a Devin album, Rob G., Magno, so many more still on deck for Houston. Shit, in 2006 Houston is going to innovate...


San Francisco's Will Hen, Jackson, Mississippi's Young Malice, Scarface



I wrote all that above because yesterday 2 people asked me in the span of 5 minutes whether or not I thought Houston was gonna last through 2006. I said hell yes. It's sustained itself nicely for 20 years. Right now my dream is to get Scarface, The Product and K-Rino on Damage Control together tomorrow.

I'ma try to work that out...

No comments:

Post a Comment