Blog Archive

Friday 30 December 2005

Pimp C Freed!Two Damage Controls to Download - UPDATE - LINKS FIXED


Photo by Julia Beverly, Ozone Magazine

That's right, Pimp C hit the streets this morning, like 11 a.m. I believe. One day after his 32nd birthday. I was told about this a few days ago, but was also told the family and Pimp did not want any fanfare, they wanted to be alone so out of respect I held back on making the announcement and decided to go see my family in San Antonio. I guess I'm not a real cut throat journalist.

Anyway Julia Beverly flew in from Florida and got the exclusive, as you can see above. Welcome home Chad Butler. Y'all sure look happy, and all of us are too. Take some time for yourself and then hit us with a heater.

Here's the last two weeks Damage Control Radio Shows. Sorry I spaced on putting them up. These holidays got me BoyinaDaze. For real. I was talking with some people about how I used to always take the week between Christmas and New Years off (aka Kwanzaa) and this year I just can'teem to get a second to chill. The folks I talked to were all like "But yeah man it's the grind you gotta stay on it blah blah blah." Fuck I am sick of the grind. But um, it's paying the bills. Sort of.

DOWNLOAD DAMAGE CONTROL 12/22/05 HERE

DOWNLOAD DAMAGE CONTROL 12/29/05 HERE

You know HoustonSoReal turns 1 year old on New Years Eve right?? Thanks to everyone for a great year. Lets hope folks still read this thing in 2006 and don't move onto Wisconsin rap or Laotian Tuba Thumping or some shit. Tuvan Throat Music and shit.

HAPPY NEW YEAR if I don't see you before then....

No comments:

Post a Comment