Blog Archive

Wednesday 14 December 2005

Two Bun B Draped Up Remixes and One Party Announcement

Maaaan quick post today. First of all I got two extra live remixes of Bun B's "Draped Up" recently and I had to post them.

First is from my man Mozell here in Houston. He basically remixed Bloc Party's "Banquet" and mixed it with Bun's vocals. Not a mash up though, Mozell did his thing. Would love to know what you think.

Download Rob Mo's Bloc Party vs. Bun B Draped Up Remix Here

Then my man CHOPS has the new "It's Goin' Down 3" coming out complete with a DVD that features Rapid Ric's performance at South By Southwest last year when Magno and Ryno and Chalie Boy joined him on stage. This shit is fire. You need it. Here's a sample.

Download the CHOPS Remix to Draped Up Here

Jammin' that Whut it Dew 3 right now, hosted by Trae. Man, upon first listen, this bitch is straight fire. Not sure when it will be available commercially.

And it looks like this is the next event I'ma be a part of. I tried to bring my Christmas set to New York for the holidays but Roxy thought it was a stupid idea. Young uns...

But these young uns in H-Town are so ready for it.

10 Kegs fools.

No comments:

Post a Comment