Blog Archive

Thursday 25 February 2010

I Hate Linoleum

Today was my big clean everything in sight day and I must say I hate linoleum!

I know hate is a strong word, but in this case I can’t think of a more appropriate term.

Maybe I should be more specific and say I hate white linoleum with little divots for texture.

Maybe I have a little OCD and the fact that it never looks sparkly “I could eat off the floor” white bothers me but come on. Who really thought that “texture” was going to do anything other than collect yuck!

I honestly think it’s time to replace it with something that doesn’t make me itch just thinking about it. Till then I’ll continue to play Cinderella scrubbing the floors on my hands and knees I guess.

A dream is a wish your heart makes, when your scrubbing the linoleum, no matter how your knees are aching, if you just keep cleaning the dream that you wish will come true.

students.ou.edu cindycleanstudents.ou.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment