Blog Archive

Friday 19 October 2007

Grit Boys Release Party Last Night at Venue!

Where were the TVT Execs????? Anyway man, it went down, super good to see Paul Wall in the place and all the good supporters of this great music. Real talk, y'all are missing out on some real music if you miss this Grit album. They put themselves waaaaay out there.

I stayed as long as I could. The party was cool, but I can't sit and listen to radio music all night or I die inside. But the crowd was really off the chain, nice vibes, lots of ladies, and Venue is quite top notch.

Anyway, heres the photos...


I took this just before getting to the club. In a daze/haze.


Unique of the Grit Boys


Poppy of the Grit Boys


Scooby of the Grit Boys


Calvin Earl and Pretty Todd


Paul Wall and Pretty Todd


Chase Money, Paul Wall, Gu-U and Scooby


Great Scott!


Gu-U, Paul Wall, Mike R. and Pretty Todd


MY PEOPLE RIGHT HERE!








Diedre and Todd


BP of Street Pharmacy and Sparkdawg


DJ Rynos new Trae tape is one of the only mixtapes I can listen to right now. Real talk.












InDMix was indmix!










Ricky Baby!


Starchy Arch!





It went DOWN!

No comments:

Post a Comment