Blog Archive

Thursday 25 October 2007

I been waiting all my life for this

My sister Mona B and the fine folks at NRK in Norway have got all of the Lydverkets from the last year or so on the internetseses!



Which means that the HOUSTON SPECIAL is online as well. Man, seeing this special was one of the finest moment in my life. At the height of the um, Houston thing that happened, seeing a special on all the real cats out here on a Norwegian TV station means a lot to me.

CLICK THIS LINK TO SEE THE NRK LYDVERKET HOUSTON SPECIAL!!!

On here you'll see Devin being interviewed in my backyard, me and Elena in my kitchen and living room. Bun B and Scarface at 7303 and Bun B in Norway and way way more.

WATCH DAT! WORD TO MONA B! When fore art whilst we meet in Norge again? Grit Boys and Trae need a show in Bergen Bergen Bergen.

No comments:

Post a Comment