Blog Archive

Wednesday 31 October 2007

This Old House!Low-Bee in Houston!Willie D's Birthday Party!

Talk about neighborhood beautification! Check out this old house, all painted by the Aerosol Warfare dudes. I don't know the entire story but word is someone donated this house to Diverse Works (if ya done know it was a day care before this transformation, if you look close you can even see the outline of Big Bird underneath part of the paint on one of the sides) and they decided to let them Aerosol Warfarerers get busy. Check the pics, what a party!

Oh yes and it is located at the corner of Alabama and Almeda.






Elena was feelin' it






Eva doesn't like pictures anymore






Christamonster!


DJ CHill finna put this pic on a mixtape called THIS OLD HOUSE - CRUNK REMIXES OF HOUSE DIVA JAMS FROM THE 80'S! Watch his feet!




Gonzo of Aerosol Warfare and ZIN!


DJ Mieshach!


Now you don't have to worry about keeping track of your neckerchief hipsters.


Brandon Holley


Dusti Rhodes




This dog is dressed like a hot dog.


Shana and the Reverend Butter!









Know'm sayin'? Oh yeah and Happy Halloween you freakin' pagans.

And this Friday do not miss out on this EXXXXXXXXCLUUUUUSIVE M.I.A. Afterparty with Low Budget, CeePlus and Yogi! It's at Deco, which is where the Bun B MFAH after party t'was.





Be up in thurr. Paul Wall performing with M.I.A. earlier that night at Verizon. That's some monumental stuff for H-Town right there. Hope I am in town, but I doubt it.

Also to all my people in Los Angeles, I'll be out there next Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday. Whut it Dew? Holler at me cuz I want to see some thangs.

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WILLIE D! A TRUE PIONEER! Do not miss this!

No comments:

Post a Comment