Blog Archive

Sunday 22 June 2008

Dawn Yang in the making?

Someone show me the video of this gal, Nicole Chen. Frankly speaking, I don't know who is she. But my friend told me that she is a famous model in Singapore. Anyway, I take a look at her videos uploaded at youtube, I am quite impressed.

She has produced many good quality (and professional) videos, e.g. her trip to Bangkok etc.... Or her night outing etc.... This is a screen shoot of her hot dance.
This is one of her video:


And here is another one where she travelled to Bangkok with her girlfriends:


And then is her blog: http://www.nicolechen.net/vlog/. But it appears to me as another Dawn Yang, young, pretty, sexy, and most importantly, willing to show off.

Click here for more Singapore Girls HOT News

No comments:

Post a Comment