Blog Archive

Thursday 26 June 2008

The true panties seller

Guess after stomp reported the singapore girl selling panties online, many people are looking for that. I receive two comments on my blog refer to a site that is more "professional" in panties selling than the one I reported previously.


These are the screen shot, is not a blog, but like a commercial site. These are her introduction:

Hi my name is Pamela, I am from Singapore and I am 19 years old ;)

I am 19 (03/30/1989 is my birthday) and am currently studying.

This is where you can purchase panties that I wear everyday, to school, to the
movies, everywhere I go. Everything sold on this site are mine and worn by me only........

I am still studying and am doing this to earn some extra allowances while on the side. I didn't have the time to work while I study and I needed cash anyway.


Ceh... everyone also need cash, but got to earn cash in a proper way.

Then she also selling a few series of her photos, some are really.............................
And here is the link: http://www.sg-panties.net/

Really curious will there be anyone buying? If you are going to buy, just buy new one lah....

Click here for more girls photos

No comments:

Post a Comment