Blog Archive

Monday 9 June 2008

DBS promotion for Apple lover

Are you an Apple lover? I am not. I used Mac once, OMG, the mouse got only one button, no left click, no right click. Then I try to find the USB port, but I can't find any hole along the monitor (the PC is combine with monior), all the holes are occupied, then only found out got USB at the keyboard also. Then plug in my thumbdrive, but where is it? I can't find the "my computer", then later found it, but don't know which one is my thumbdrive, after xxxxxx mins, I found out that it called my thumbdrive as "NO NAME"!

Anyway, Mac, iPod, iPhone are so nice design, pretty, sexy and slim. Maybe I too stupid to new technology. Find that really hard to catch up with those new and new stuff.


Click here for more credit card deal

No comments:

Post a Comment