Blog Archive

Tuesday 17 June 2008

Video leaked - not from handphone - but from POLICE

I can't wait to post it on my blog.... As the video is very original, so I can only cut the snapshot and show it here... those words are added by me...

I ask: Why all the gals stand and running away?


Somebody: Because police is here...
Police: IC please...........

I say: Wah.. no need so big camera right? Don't tell me is HD (high-definition) somemore....

I say: First pair "couple", still hand holding hand, maybe they spell some cast, and think they are transparent now.

The girl: Quick.. go and hide behind the curtain...
Police: Too late lah.... I can see your butt already....

The guy: Why at this time the pants that hang on the wall stuck with the nail ? WHY????
P/S: He never forget to smile when face the camera.....

Police: Camera Man... come.. fast.. here got live good show...
Female police: Aiyer... so paiseh... I don't dare to see (so pretend is sms there)

I say: Uncle... you can turn from back right? Why turn at the camera side? Wanna show off your stick?

(Now back to 2nd couple)
Police: Why you haven't wear? You want to contine after I leave is it?

Officer: What a fruitful trip... Very happy... with all these videos... I think I can promoted soon.. maybe with huge increment!
You ask: Any more or can email me the video?

I answer: No more.. sorry... but i have shown you some exciting part.. and I can't email.. I only email to my closed friend....

Somebody: All the words added are for entertainment purposes... are not the real conversation....

Click here for more nice video

No comments:

Post a Comment