Blog Archive

Thursday 12 June 2008

GIRLS, if u're wearing skirt, pls don't sit in this way

Received an email from someone of his personal "collections" (not very sure if he is the photographer, anyway he emailed after he watch the tv host zhao geng in live tv): a zao geng (zhou guang, 走光, zaogeng, zhao geng or zhaogeng) photos of a girl in a bus stop who is wearing a skirt.

This girl is so careless that she sit down and hang her leg like a guy at a bus stop. Maybe she used to it. Or maybe she forget she is wearing a skirt that day.

After some thinking and cropping the photos, I think it should be ok to be shown in the blog.... so as to remind other girls, pls BECAREFUL if you are wearing a skirt. Or always maintain a good posture even you are at home so that you don't have a bad habit when you are outside.

So in the followings, those words are added by me (if there is any similarity, just coincident):

I ask: "Hey uncle, what are you looking at?"

I say: "Oh.. you are looking at a girl who is playing with her PDA, but what is so special with that?"

Uncle answers: "Because she hangs her leg up.... like a guy... but she is wearing a skirt"

I say: "Really? You are right oh... she is wearing a skirt, and ..... can really see her leg"

I ask: "Walao... uncle... what camera are you using? And where you hide to take these photos? You got a 10x zoom camera so that you take from opposite bus stop?"

Now is your turn........

You ask: "Any more?"
I say: "I am sorry... that is the limit... the rest censored"


I remember in my old house, there is a family stayed next to the lift, so that all of us got to pass by the house. Then this family got a daugther age 30+ single still (am I too 38? Is my mom told me lah). Then always she will be lying on her sofa, face and leg facing outward, and watching TV while open her leg wide. Always my mom will say: "aiyo.. how can a girl sit until so ugly....". To her, these are called ugly. So these behaviour got really be trained even you are at home.

So GIRLS, becareful if you are wearing a skirt..............

Click here for more girls photos

No comments:

Post a Comment