Blog Archive

Monday 9 June 2008

Seminar on teeth

Look at these pictures, the before and after, you will be surprise of how powerful is today dentist. There are more and more people go and adjust their teeth (so that have a nicer smile), but the process takes really long, I think at least 2 years, some last to 4 years. And you got to wear the protector after that, wear for several years, if not forever. Also it can be quite expensive.

Anyway, there is a seminar on the lastest techniqques in today's dental:
I just know that actually I am subscribing to channel news asia news letter, but I never read those news headlines. But I read the promotion or advertisement from them... funny isn't it?

Ticket can buy at http://www.sistic.com.sg/ or call 6348 5555.


Click here for more events

No comments:

Post a Comment