Blog Archive

Monday 30 June 2008

Xiao Long Bao 小笼包 Challenge

This post is not a food review nor an online game. But a test to you. I received this email some time ago, then is a series of photos and then ask me a question. But I think that is too difficult, so I ask the question first, then you see the photos and tell me the answer. The question is: "how many xiao long bao are there in the photos?". I doubt anyone can give me an answer.

Yesterday firdooze said... "Cracked me up on a lazy monday aftnoon! =x", I hope this xiao long bao challenge will crack you up on a lazy tueday afternoon as well.......

You still remember the question?
Don't laugh, you still with me?
Don't scroll so fast....
Forget it, I don't think you are counting how many buns.....

So how many xiao long bao buns are there? You are not counting right? Never mind, expected........

p/s: I don't know who is she... so don't ask me....


Click here for more girls photos

No comments:

Post a Comment