Blog Archive

Friday 6 June 2008

What going to do this weekend? Two missions......

Sleep really early last night, end up I am awake 730am this Saturday morning.

No sun, seems like raining soon. No special plan for this weekend, maybe will do the following:

1) Buy newspaper, see got any discount or promotion. Sometimes find myself really stupid paying 80 cents to watch advertisement. They should pay me for reading those advertisement.

2) Checking my mobile number, as effective 13 June 2008, with full mobile number portability, existing mobile number with current service provider will automatically be the default mobile number and will not be able to use original number (ie. the one from previous mobile service provider).

2.5) *******NEWLY ADDED****** Should be 3 missions... I only remember this when I write my next post on HSBC insurance. I need to sweep my new HSBC credit cards 8 times in order to the get 40 dollars rebate.

3) What else? Maybe shopping, watching TV, sleeping, eating, surfing net, playing game..........

4) Preparing my juices posts of the week for the first happening week of June....

Click here to read my Juiciest Posts of the Week

No comments:

Post a Comment